Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Beginning.

Haven't posted in a while it seems...

The last month and a half has been concerned with moving to Oxford which has been both fun and stressful. I'm now completely settled in and looking forward to the different projects, weird art experiments and mysterious X-Files I will be tackling in my new workspace in the coming year.



Work has started in earnest on the second draft of my book, which is both exhilarating and soul-crushingly difficult to build on the old draft whilst trying to exorcise its flaws. Comics are taking a backseat as various wonderful artists have my scripts and are working to see them realized.

I have also been visiting Pitt Rivers Museum of anthropology and world archaeology. It is an incredible place full of inspiring stuff so if you live in oxford and haven't been, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment