Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Mr First Art Installation- by Owen Johnson (Aged 22 and a third)


I hope it won't be my last.

'Enter The Home' is a theatre and arts showcase mounted by SJC Productions that will be taking place in a gorgeous old colonial house at Crofton Lodge in Sydenham, London, between the 5th-7th March.

I have been designing and painting a mixed media art installation for the event for the last few weeks. It's all very new and exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Tickets are available here if anyone is interested in theatre, graphic art or installations in general:- http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search®ion=xxx&category=misc&search=home+project

And I will be posting some process photos later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. I WISH I could be there... :( Good luck! You'll be so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kate :D You will be in the show next time, Gadget. Next time!

    ReplyDelete